Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> draft page   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think any way you want to go with it is a win Steve. It's handy as-is. Any additional features would just be a nice bonus.
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As far as a summary of the player's big league career goes I think awards would be a nice one as career stats are already nicely summarised on the player cards; plus sticking to the current layout it might be tricky to present batting and pitching stats.

I'd suggest a column for each medal (all star appearance/international appearance/golden glove etc) with a count against it for the number won - perhaps also total counts of single season and career club records held?

Cheers!
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It would be nice to have the add player button on the draft page, but I would especially like for the fact that you can still only draft one player per week to be emphasized in the FAQ because I can definitely see that becoming a question people would ask with the button in two locations. At the same time I don't see moving the button off the roster page as the solution because I could also see threads being started asking where the add player button went.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Button on draft page +1

After all, the line in the menu is called Draft, not Draft History.
It makes sense to have everything draft related there
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

"Released " under assignment?

What do you mean by this? If the player isn't on the drafted team, doesn't that mean he was released?

My thought was to have some wording instead of blank
Even waived or free agent then even retired

Think awards as they show on player page would be sufficient
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
How about at the beginning of each season all ten draft slots are already on the Draft page and are filled as the drafts occur throughout the season? This would reinforce the fact that there are ten drafts in a season for new players or for people who may still be fuzzy about the exact number of picks per season.
buffmckagan

Scranton Bears
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
+1 ^
mark41974

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1^
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball