Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Assign primary position   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I have a lot of guys on the roster who are training at different positions. It can be confusing when I am trying to see how many of each position I have in the minors since the position shown is generally not the one I plan to have them in when they hit the majors. Any chance of making it so we can change what is listed as their primary? Considering this doesn't effect their performance on the field it could really be used to help us organize our teams better.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I like Haselrig's idea, but in the short term, it might be easier to just make the Position column have a combo box so you can change "assigned" positions dynamically.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1
xLee227

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
+1. Would appreciate seeing this addressed :)
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This would also help with the pinch hitting, at least until we have proper pinch hitting management options and have a saying on who gets in, how long he stays in the game, and in what defensive position.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This would address my issues with Reyna, so +100 please... I have never played Reyna at SS, but because he started with no experience at 3b or c and I've played him both places, he's STILL listed as a SS after 5 seasons.

Edit: Alright, he switched primary positions last night, I didn't even know that was possible mid week because I know he didn't have that primary position 3b yesterday...
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah my old SS finally switched over to 2B a couple weeks back. Pretty cool actually. Lets you know what position he has the most experience in (including all that pre-minors experience they start with).

Previous Page | Show All |