Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Draft Round   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jonny6

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Would it be possible to track what week each player is drafted in like each round of the draft? ie, week 1 = round 1, week 2 = round 2, etc. This can in turn allow for a draft page so that players can see where their historic draft picks ended up after a few seasons and evaluate how they did drafting each season
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I like this idea. It is kind of annoying to look back at the transactions
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Good idea...I'll add it to the 'to do'!

Do you think we should display the information on the player info at the top of the page or just down with the transaction history of the player?

Would probably be only for future picks...not for current players though.

Steve
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Probably to much to go back and do past picks
Like idea of the round and even team that drafted on player image by birth place and college

Even a number indicating round drafted in parentheses on transaction page would be beneficial
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I think a separate tab on the transaction page for draft history would be worthwhile Steve - perhaps just something showing where you drafted a player and where they are now?
jonny6

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I was thinking that we could have a 'draft history' tab for each team (likely added to the left side links) that would allow you to scroll through each seasons draft picks. Also it would be neat if on the player profile it said what round the player was drafted in so people can easily evaluate how the player developed compared to where they were drafted.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
It's a nice idea. Could be fun. Always enjoyed doing this sort of thing in Madden. The more details included (within reason), the better.
jonny6

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Ya I don't expect this to be implemented next season or anything I understand there is probably a long 'to do' list but I think it would be a cool feature to have in the future
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...going forward with this. Will display on the player page. Not sure if we'll have a separate page for draft history or how that should work yet.

Example: Micheal "Mad Dog" McDermott

Steve

Updated Wednesday, July 1 2015 @ 3:32:50 pm PDT
Philliesworld

Blacksburg Bulldogs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I like it

+1

Previous Page | Show All |