Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> No Hitters / Perfect Games   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Float2Kegs

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure if this has been asked about before, but I was wondering if No Hitters and Perfect Games could become statistical categories for pitchers? I'm a big stats / sports history buff, I think it'd be pretty cool. I did notice that shut outs are a stat
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Those are rare events. For the vast majority of players, those would be 2 unused columns adding unnecessary density to the stat page.

I think no-hitters and perfect games are rare enough that if we did want to note them on the stat page, maybe another kind of star (like the all-star or MVP) could be added. But I could be wrong. Don't know for sure what kind of damage a Romero does in a season. More stars may be just as unwieldy.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There just aren't enough no hitters/perfect games to make it a useful statistics category. If you go to ESPN or baseball reference, they don't have a separate statistics column for no-hitters.

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
How about having a no hit page that shows all of Broken Bat's no hitters with the most recent at the top? Perfect games could either be in bold or have their own section. Also, it would be nice if it said which league the teams are in.

Previous Page | Show All |