Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Waiver claim count in transaction history   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
A little bit different than the previous suggestion. What about adding the claim number after the Waiver Claim on the transaction history section of the page. So for instance:

Code:
Date   Game Date Player Position Age Transfer Type 01/01/01 January 1st 0001 Casey P 105 Waiver Claim (15)

This would be cool to see and may help chill folks out who think they are constantly being shafted in the waivers. I hear a lot of folks claiming there were only a couple claims on the player they didn't get. Sometimes I suspect a number of claims were put on after they logged off and they are not aware of how many claims were actually made.

Updated Tuesday, June 9 2015 @ 2:51:10 pm PDT
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
As a confessed waiver complainer, I can certainly concede that people might be sandbagging or just claiming in the eleventh hour. Of course, I also freely admit to a human failing on these as three or four claims seems low, but the odds are still very much against you in each of those cases. It's no mystery why I lose them. Knowing that doesn't mean it doesn't irk ;)

I like the idea. I think it would be informative to see how things end up rather than just seeing the front end of the process. Like the PSAs running on a certain peacock network in the 90s educated us all; The More You Know ;)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah it may not make folks happier, but I think it would be fun to see the info (Yahoo I won the lottery, or I'm not invested in that guy). And at least any discussion would be coming from a firm base of fact.

Updated Tuesday, June 9 2015 @ 4:06:58 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |