Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Development Graph   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Would it be possible to add a minor league level graph that marks the dates a minor leaguer gets recommended/promoted to a higher league to the set of graphs under "Development Graph"? I think it would be handy to be able to see how long a player is spending at each level to allow some rough projection of when they should advance to the next level.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
So you want the league level also associated with the graphs somehow?

Steve
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
What I was thinking was just a graph that marked each level moved up by the player as a dot in the same way the other graphs in that group display data. If it's data that can't easily be linked to a graph, then I'd say skip it.

If it was doable, it would allow you to track players and tell at a glance if a guy might be behind, or ahead, of the curve. Unless you make a note of it, there's really no way to tell when a guy was promoted to his current level as it is now.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve had also talked about the possibility of keeping minors stats around for 5 years or so. That might make this moot given you will be able to track their progress easily from their stats page...?

Updated Sunday, May 17 2015 @ 2:34:17 pm PDT
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, minor league statistics are now scheduled to last 8 seasons before removal.

Steve
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Very cool :)

Haselrig - does that scratch your itch?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Not exactly equivalent, but close enough.

Previous Page | Show All |