Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> All-Star Selections   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Any thoughts on whether it might be possible/desirable to bring the selection of the All-Star teams forward to the end of the previous day's games (I.e. Today), rather than directly before the match.

Just thought this might help build anticipation for the game and make it easier to follow having seen the team-sheet beforehand.

Cheers!

Edit: Probably a bit late to implement for this season, just a general suggestion for the future.

Updated Tuesday, May 5 2015 @ 5:20:13 pm PDT
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The schedule for next round Cup play is done in a similar fashion. I think this would be nice, too.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
This is possible -- it's more similar to the way the NT are selected and then the games are run later.

Right now the code just selects the players and runs the game in one step. It's just a matter of putting some develop time in to change this. I will add it to the 'to do' list, but I'm not sure how high it should go -- it's a better implementation, but should it take priority over some other items?

Steve
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
In my opinion, if it would take much time to change it, it should be fairly low on the list. I'd much rather time be spent on things that actually change the game.

Previous Page | Show All |