Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Injuries   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Philliesworld

Blacksburg Bulldogs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
It is a little bit on the annoying side, it would be nice if there would be a injury and if you'd click on alerts it'd then disappear till another player would be injured.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't know, I kind of like it. I really don't care either way though...
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
What is the issue? There are just always a few errors so the alert is on most of the time.

Steve
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That’s not my experience. Before this change I hardly ever had an alert other than the enabling of the draft button.

Now, I’m getting this alert all the time, and it annoys me because not only it’s a spoiler but also because it’s working as a distraction for other more important alerts.

If people start ignoring this alert because they assume it’s always about injuries, one day they may forget to draft because they were in a process of ignoring useless alerts.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Most users know that the draft is Friday and they will have all week to complete the draft, and those who don't, well, what are they doing here? In addition, if people don't want to waste 3.5 seconds of their life to check what the alert is, that's on them. Most will check the alert.

I really don't understand the "spoiler" argument. Is it a great excitment to check to see who's been injured?

Again, I really don't care either way, but I don't see the problem with it.

Updated Wednesday, May 6 2015 @ 8:25:26 am PDT
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Maybe this could be put under settings. Users are given the option of whether they want injuries to appear under their alerts.
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I have always just checked my roster for injuries.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Does anyone else have false alerts at the moment? Mine is showing I'm missing starting pitchers and players in the lineup, but I don't see holes in either. I don't think it was like that before the update, but I stopped looking at them a few days ago so I can't say for sure.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, it looks like it doesn't update right away. I had the Alerts tag red, but when I went into it I didn't have any (I think I just had a player heal within the hour). Personally I am ok with the alerts either way.

Steve added this because someone requested the feature. Some folks like it, some folks don't, and most of us seem to be apathetic. Maybe worth a pole?
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Maybe worth a pole?

You mean a poll? Or are you suggesting that a pole would do something here?

Updated Tuesday, May 12 2015 @ 9:59:12 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |