Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> A Cup Lineup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
softshoe

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't know if this has ever been discussed, I didn't see anything about it yet. Steve would it be possible to have a Cup lineup, just like we have a spring training lineup.Also have one for Cup pitching. I don't know about others, but I would rather not play most of my starters in Cup games, seeing I have no chance of going very far. I mostly get my good players injured, and they then miss important league games coming up. Plus I can get my younger players some good playing time. I know we can change it all individually now, but it is a pain in the rear changing it back and forth.
Nic99k

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree. Had one of my good players get injured in one of the cup games today, rather unfortunate 😩 Anyways, it would be better to have that option so you can choose to sit out star players to prevent injuries or play guys in the minors for experience
Nic99k

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Also, I think you should be able to play minor players in cup games without their salary going up
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
OMG!!! I was just thinking about that. This would be awesome. I would rather use cup games to develop players since I'm not going to win it anyway. However, I don't feel like switching lineups every cup day. Excellent idea!

Edit: I don't know about the minor league thing though...

Updated Tuesday, April 14 2015 @ 8:47:44 am PDT
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Line ups and pitching for Cup games would be great but all mgt settings would still be intertwined as they are for ST

If they could be unique for each type of game play, it would be great
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There have been some suggestions for having separate lineups for Cup games or just individual games. That maybe possible in the future.

Pitching rotations are a little tricky though -- because you need to cycle through a rotation witch overlays both cup and league games.

Cup Games should always be competitive games, so we're not going to allow minor leaguers in them. Also, would be a shame if every just played their B-squad -- the risk of serious injury isn't that extreme.

Steve

Updated Tuesday, April 14 2015 @ 4:02:06 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |