Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Waivers Needs Fix?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
You mean just provide more information?

The number of current waiver claims do display in a pop-up when you put in the claim...but you want something that enumerates them on the transactions page?

Steve
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not really complaining about my luck, I understand that sometimes thats just how the random numbers fall. I +1 Rock's suggestion, but as he correctly noted, it would be more information to store.

I think Rock means that on the transactions page, to note how many other claims were made on each player. I believe that this was suggested recently as well.

Edit: Maybe he means that on the player page, where it says the player was acquired through a waiver claim, that it lists the number of claims made on him.

Updated Tuesday, July 7 2015 @ 4:40:57 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I mean on the transaction history so we can see after the fact. So it would say something like "Waiver Claim (43)" under the Transaction Type rather than just "Waiver Claim".
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks Steve!
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Either I'm getting very lucky this year, or this is working, because seeing the real claim numbers is making me feel like I've gotten really lucky with claims. Three guys with 10+ claims already! I probably would have thought two of those guys only had 5-6 claims on them without the actual number being shown.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm one for thirty or so this season. The one was a longshot with 29 claims on opening morning. Nothing since. Kindof used to it at this point. I don't expect to win waivers anymore. Not even ones with less than ten claims.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
If you made 30 claims, and you got a guy with 29 claims on him, then you're doing par for the course.
Peekay

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm having a terrible offseason.

Haven't counted up the number of claims I've put on but I'm sure it's over 50.

So far - 0 won.

Ah well :)
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
29 claims? I'd say I'm well ahead of the game. That's the sad part. I'm probably done for the year for anything over 5.
Slug5373

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My GM is feeling it this offseason. I've claimed 3 guys worth keeping. One with only 3 claims, a pitcher with 17, and this guy. 62 claims!

Not to mention I drafted a solid 14 POT pitcher.

This kind of makes up for my waiver/draft woes last season.

Previous Page | Show All |