Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> middle reliver   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
please consider "MR MR2 MR3 MR4"
as posible pithcher rotation positions.!?
i like RHP/LHP 1&2 aswell "SET1&2" only need 1 closer
1 spot starter and 2&1 LR.
also "2nd" thought was this;
maybe if possible when making waivers or freeagent search make a Middle Reliver option in pithching
were those pithchers are marked "RP" or "SP"
for starters and reliver?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
There is already MR and MR2. Really isn't much difference between the LR and MR. So you could probably just use LR's for MR3 and MR4 and adjust the first inning appropriately.

Not sure I understanding the free agent search proposal. You want to be able to search on different types of pitchers?

Steve
ReekyLeek

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's quite simple if you want to search for a starting pitcher simply look for a player with good stamina. There is a scroll bar for the stamina
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
I find the RP vs SP search option intriguing. Sure, it may slightly reduce the uncertainty aspect, as labelling a pitcher one or the other would probably be directly related to the full potential of their stamina. (For example, final stamina of 0-9 would be labelled as RP, 10-20 as SP. These values are subject to change; they are kind of opinionated anyway.) I'm sure this idea would receive a lot of criticism, but as of now I am for the RP/SP thing.

@ReekyLeek yes, obviously there is a drop down. But if you set the min stamina to 5 or 6 it would show all players at or above that stamina. If we don't implement the RP/SP thing, another option could be to add a maximum value. Honestly, don't know how cluttered it would make the screen, but putting in a setup like the age and salary restriction (min and max values) for skills as well would be an interesting concept. From what I see, it shouldn't make the table too much bigger. Could be confusing though. I'll leave that up to Steve. I'm not pressing for it, but I think I'll get some support.

Updated Thursday, April 9 2015 @ 6:54:01 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |