Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Draft Advantage for the Lower Leagues   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Balbinjj

Appleton Foxes
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I believe it is quite unfair that the LL teams has the same pool with the lower league teams.

I believe the lower league teams should be given a little bit of advantage.

Heres my suggestion. There should be a maximum potential given to different Divisions.

LL - maximum of 13 pot
Div 1 and 2 - maximum of 14 pot
Div 3 and 4 - maximum of 15 pot
Div 5 and up - no limit.
mcrmoe

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So you propose punishing the higher league teams for (to some extent) managing a better team?

As someone who is in the lowest league, I'm completely against this. Part of the joy in this game, in my opinion, is building up a team. I wouldn't want to cheapen this in any way.

-Moe
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As another person currently in league level V I am also completely against this. The fact that so many level V and VI teams are completely incompetent with their talent should not be rewarded with giving them more talent to waste. As it is the best talent lands where it might.
Peekay

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What a terrible idea.

The advantage of being in a lower league is that you can more easily play prospects then the higher leagues.

I have no idea how someone in Legends even introduces Pitchers once they hit 25 if their pitching stats total 40-45.
I try and do it at League IV and during long relief type appearances they get torched for 6+ERA and 2.00+WHIP until they pop enough skills to be competitive (at least a season+).

Previous Page | Show All |