Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> World Classic Friendly Games   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jason_shocker11

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
With the regular season games in full swing and passing by so fast, then the World Classic starting all over again, we need to see the rest of the National Teams have their own friendly games before the official competition starts.

I mean, there is no harm when friendly games between countries are also in full swing right? I will make that "World Classic" button pressed more because there are friendly games.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
What do you have in mind?

Steve
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd love to see some kind of expansion of this, but it would be pretty tricky to pull off during the season. The calendar is pretty tightly packed as it is and any teams that are fighting for promotion/demotion/cup etc. will be unlikely to want to release their guys to the NT's, or risk any injuries to them. Maybe some kind of reserve roster to cover for the players who are retained by their teams?

I'd also like to see some kind of exhibition matches between the Cup, Legends, and National champions in the off-season. It'd be interesting to see if player run teams can hold their own against the stacked Nationals.
Dcmrulz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
What team would the champs with players in their NTs play for?

I'd like to see exhibitions as well, maybe using the players on the teams that aren't in their finals.
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, I think they should stay with their pro club for matches against the NT. Chances are that they would be the pro clubs best player, and the NT has plenty of replacements to fill in if he's a starter. Plus, I don't think many teams have more than one guy on any one NT, they seem pretty spread out so I doubt it would ever impact the overall quality of the NT much.
jason_shocker11

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If it is a player's issue, they could set the NT matches to lower chances of injury or stretch out the number of player in the NT used.

Plus, it is not necessarily the top NTs to have their friendlies (but it would be more exciting if they are involved). I just want to see how the competitors outside World Classic play.
MrTwoPlums

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just want to see how the competitors outside World Classic play.

Unfortunately few of the teams outside the tournament have enough players to actually field a full team. Some of the nationalities are new additions, so their numbers will increase with each season, but there might be a few who never have enough like Sweden or Poland for instance.
jason_shocker11

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I hope devs will take this one into kind consideration. World Classic is fast approaching...

Previous Page | Show All |