Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
let me try this again...

is it possible to make it so that when reading the "latest forum activity" that you could add a "back page" button...

in a developing game like this...i like to read all the posts so
A) i can help new players that may need help....
B)mock annoying players...
C)keep in discussions about possible future features and help in the shaping of this game...

but sometimes i come on and when there has been a lot of activity in the forums...i miss stuff...cause in the latest...you only put the last 10 posts...so having a back button that would reveal the previous 10 posts and so forth...that'd be great...if it's impossible...that's fine...i'm sure i can survive
jjipson

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I too would like to be able to have more posts on the Latest activity forum. That way i won't miss anything.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
What do you think a good number would be? I realize the forum is kind of crude, I have been actively looking for better alternatives.

Steve
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
What exactly does the back page button do?

Steve
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i figure 10 posts is fine for "latest activity"...but have a button that says "back"...you click it...it puts that last 10 "latest activity" posts...and you click it again...you get that 10 posts before that...
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, maybe a button to display the last 25 or so...rather than just the last 10?

Steve
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i'm sure that would suffice

Previous Page | Show All |