Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Local Time   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
TicTacShack

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Suggestion: Include a second clock with local time near where server time is shown (upper right).

Also, allow teams the option to show game times, update times, etc. in local time instead of server time. (Toggle in settings)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Most of the online games I've played (Hattrick etc.) seem to all resolve around a single clock. Don't you think having two clock would be somewhat confusing?

Steve
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd be a fan of having the option to have the local clock/time also - some of us are on quite different time zones!
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I am nine hours ahead of the system time, and I really don't see the point in having my local time displayed in the user interface. It I want to know what day and time it is here, I look at my watch.
Game and events schedule times might be a different animal, especially for newbies. But then, there are so many peculiarities regarding events that take much more getting used to than your generally constant time offset (thinking of the usual date mess around the season change, games simming late, sim time/date flip issues affecting who is still injured or fatigued for the next game), that I really don't think it's worth the bother.

Previous Page | Show All |