Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Lineup Screen Suggestions   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm brand new this season, but I do have a couple of ideas. One thing that I was thinking might be nice would be to be able to see a few more stats in the lineup screen (such as at-bats, home runs, walks). Maybe that's just because I come from playing Strat-O-Matic baseball (both the computer and board games, anyone else familiar with it?) and I'm used to using stats like those as part of determining who to play, and in what order they should bat when I adjust lineups. One other idea would be to separate out the outfield positions to LF, RF, and CF instead of just a general OF as some players may play a specific outfield position better than another one.

Edit: One additional suggestion, don't know if this has been suggested before. In free agent search, have a way to look for players that can play more than one position or show players that can play the position you specify if it is not their natural position (if you want to).

Updated Friday, January 30 2015 @ 7:34:54 pm PST
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
I used to play stratomatic like 35 years ago. Great game, didn't realize it was still around.

Previous Page | Show All |