Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Finance Issue   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I think their is a problem with lower level teams and their financial status, Their might not be as much of a problem as I think their is but their are a lot of complaints. I am not a low level team and I do not have financial problems, but I think their are a lot of people that are pretty unhappy about it, they get a team that has been left with a bunch of old and highly paid players, and a bad financial situation, I don't want to act like I know everything and I don't, you should criticize me, because a lot of brains are better than one, but anyhow here are some of my ideas.

1. A live bidding market system,
Something similar to EA sports madden mobile football or FIFA world, where you can post players on for other teams to bid on for a time limit, this would allow poorer teams to sell their 30-35 year old veteran who is being paid a lot, that would also be nice for that team that just needs that 1 more player to make a championship team, there us also disadvantages that come with an idea like that, but every positive has a negative, their would also be a auction fee, and maybe a 15 second add in every time someone bids.

2. Luxury tax divide out
I think all the teams that have lest than maybe 25 million and have a losing record at the end of the year get a portion of the money produced by richer teams paying auxury tax.

3. Docters
This isn't really about the above ideas but I thought I couldn't post them anyway, docters with attributes like this, fitness, which helps a players play at a high level, health, which helps players from being injured, healing or recovery, helps players heal faster.

4. I think it would be cool if a team could name its own MVP and rookie of the year and minor league position player of the year and minor league pitcher of the year, ect.

So start criticising me, everyone should have an opinion(theirs something wrong with you if you don't) I will not be offended, Lol..,...
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'll try :-)

1) Live markets are very tricky, tough to code and usually ruin games like this for reasons I won't get into here. Personally in the short time I've played here, I really like the way admin has avoided the live market financial problems.

2)love it! Anything that evens the playing field between top and bottom teams (financially) I like. Let manager skill/planning over the short and long term decide who rises to the top. Some games allow top division teams to make way too much money and it is near impossible for new managers to EVER make it to the top regardless of skill.

3)don't like..if we all have a doctor than it evens out anyway. If rich teams get better doctors I like it even less.

4)Little "cosmetic" things like this or even naming team captains are always fun things and anything that adds fun is ok by me (cosmetic privileges are usually included in other games for managers who pay to play)

Just my noob opinions..
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
1) I like this idea very much. But this has popped up many times and has been shot down many times.

2) I don't know, its true that lower level teams don't really get enough money, and new managers always end up with teams who are steadily losing money over the years and should be fixed. But the upper level teams earn their money, and should keep it, lower level teams need to find a way to earn more of their own money.
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
double post delete

Updated Tuesday, January 20 2015 @ 7:32:21 am PST
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
3) meh, not sure

4) I'm always thinking of cosmetic things that would make games better ;) this is a really good one, another would be team Hall of Fame where you can add retired players whose production you personally liked with your team.
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Also the way you type "their" in most cases in that context it is spelled "there"
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
1) hopefully it will never happen. It is unnecessary and would probably destroy an absolutely great FREE game. Too much potential for abuse, cheating and questionable moves.

2)though somewhat important aspect, the financials should continue to have a minor impact. New owners can choose whatever team they want, most are in good financial shape. Though it will take a few seasons to completely turn a financially struggling team around, we still have the option of switching teams

3) doctors and even base coaches, pitching and hitting coaches could be a nice addition but we need to get the managers more involved first
Philliesworld

Pierre Jacobins
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry Slugfest about the their and there, I am still going to school and I am only 14 years old, I hate grammer and english, and was really wondering which I should do.
slugfest2015

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That's okay, I hate English too (only 15)

Previous Page | Show All |