Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Bots and their minors   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
My research isn't exhaustive but...

It seems to me that bot teams usually have sparse minor leagues and maybe don't even keep their minor leaguers at the right level...Maybe

I think it would make these franchises a little more attractive to take over and be competitive if they were developing players. I understand if they are an economic disaster but still I think it might enhance the game.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Which teams are you looking at? Bot teams (assuming they're not in financial distress) try to keep a full big league team and minor league program. However, previous owners may have pursued a different strategy (which might have hurt the team).

Steve
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
IV.7

Broken Bat Baseball
Steve,

The financial distress thing probably explains it entirely but since we don't see other teams financials it was hard for me to tell.

I can give you the Bloomington Braves as an example from my league.

I'm just glad to hear that carrying a full roster is what you shoot for. I was not aware that was the case and makes my suggestion unnecessary. Thanks for the quick answer.

Chuck
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Actually, I think the state of the roster has more to do with the previous owner than financial issues.
  • Aug 31 2020: Team relinquished by Keeler25.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |