Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Results spoilers   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey Steve,

As someone who watches pretty-much all their games, I've noticed a couple of things that seem to act as "spoilers" on the 'Schedule' page and just wondered if there was any way they could easily be masked until after the game result have been viewed?

Attendance figures - seem to drop after each loss by the home team.

Removal of unrequired games on the schedule page (specific to play-offs, though not sure if this could affect the later stages of the cup too).

Merry Christmas to you and all Broken-Batters!

admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Do you use the Game Action link or always just go to the Schedule page?

Thanks,

Steve
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
also, when I save the page of the game to "watch" it later, the <Title> of this page... is the final score!
It would be more useful if it read the game's date, for instance.

One more instance of spoiling the game result is when I reload the "schedule" page, while following the game "live"
After less than one hour of my last page inquiry, the system logs me out.
Thus, the "schedule" page loads under the default team (Cincinnati), and the latest game's score is in plain view instead of ???
An automatic log out of more than one hour would solve the problem.
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
If it's the first unwatched game of the day I can go to the Game Action page and watch the match - no problem.

If I've got a backlog of unwatched games I use the Game Action tab again to try and watch the second or third game for example, it usually drops into that game somewhere around the 8th/9th inning.

I posted something about that in the bug report section of the forum and someone suggested selecting the next game from the schedule page instead, which works from the point of view of being able to watch the next game from the start, but as I say there's a couple of small giveaways on that page as to what the next results are likely to be.

Cheers!

Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Just wanted to say thank you for addressing this issue. Feels like attendance is now more dependent on the team's recent form as a whole with a degree of variance, rather than directly impacted by the result of the previous game.

Cheers!

Previous Page | Show All |