Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Catchers Fielding Stats   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Adding Stolen Bases allowed or Caught Stealing to catchers fielding stats...

Part of the benefit of a good arm is supposed to be about the opposition running less. Right now we have no way to compare those numbers because there is no indication in the stats about how many attempts or caught stealing there are. The CS% isn't enough to measure the value of the catcher's arm.
Tv4IE

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
This has already been implemented...

If you hover your mouse on the CS% Ex: 28% it should show the OSB and OCS.

MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well I suppose that's good. Too bad I'm almost always here on my phone and can't see that. Any way to see that or the number of waiver claims on mobile?
Tiger504

Kalamazoo Bloody Tigers
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Phone guy myself
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Find a laptop or desktop when you want to check the numbers. The numbers are already very small due to the number of columns on the page. Adding more columns will just make it ridiculous for those who don't have 20/20 or better eyesight.
Tv4IE

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You could suggest a User setting opition for mobile users to show more stats that would otherwise aquire access to a computer.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A user setting to make that viable on mobile would be great. While I have a desktop it's is terrible so 99% of the time I'm on mobile.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm using a mobile too.

Didn't know about this mouse over thing.
However, CS numbers are not as important as another "mouse over" figure which is precluded to me: the number of claims put on a player on waivers.
It's not just a curiosity.
To be able to gauge your probability to win a claim may change your strategy, as for number of claims on the same day, or number of players cut.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I have noticed that some sites are able to handle mouse over events from mobile devices. Been looking into how to do that.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |