Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Comparing Improvement from Last Year   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Hello, just got another possible implementation here. In addition to being able to see previous season records, would it be possible to see your team's record after the same number of games? For example, my team is 14-19 at this point, and I know from counting games off of the schedule that after 33 games last year, we were 15-18. Would there be a way to add this to a separate page? My ideas for it would either be a seperate column on the league page, somewhere on the team page, or on a different page on the league tab. Let me know what you think.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure if this exactly what you had in mind, but the most logical thing I can think of is adding a Record column on the Schedule page. It could be between the Result and Game Action columns, showing the rolling record for the season.

To compare the current season with last, you would still need to go back to the previous season's Record page, but at least then it would be there and you wouldn't have to manually tabulate it.
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh I see what you mean. I knew I was thinking that I had seen something like that before, just couldn't remember what to call it to explain it. Most professional sports teams' schedules have that record thing in their schedule or game log. Good idea, hadn't thought of that one!

Previous Page | Show All |