Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> loser playoffs...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
being that i am routinely in the middle of my conference...this is a period of time where i play no games and it's a bit on the boring side...i was thinking...just for the fun of it...why not throw in some loser playoffs...

i think it might be a good idea instead of only the top team from each conference play off against each other...make the top 2 play a conference playoff and the winner of those games plays for the championship...the 3rd and 4th place teams in each conference plays a playoff series and then the winner of those plays the winner of the other sides 3rd and 4th place...this is mainly just so they have games going and don't feel lonely...

then have demotional playoff...where 5th and 6th from each conference playoff...now since this is about demotion...maybe make it so that all 4 of the teams are thrown into a round robin...where over the next 3 days they each play each other in a 3 game series (1 series per day) and then the bottom 1 (or 2 teams) out of those 4 gets demoted...they others safe...

it makes it a little more exciting...gives the bottom teams one last ditch effort to save themselves from demotion...and (since i don't know how many teams actually get demoted in a season)...if you normally demote the bottom 2 from each conference anyways...add the 4th place team from each side to the mix...have a 6 team round robin...and the 2 3rd place teams can just play each other in a playoff series

Previous Page | Show All |