Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Experience gain through batters faced instead of outs   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm finding the process painful trying to get experience to some young pitchers who don't do that well. They are supposedly ready for the majors, but some just get pummeled. The problem is with the current system (to my understanding) only gives out experience skill gains with outs produced for pitchers. This doesn't make sense though since you should be able to learn things and get better whether outs were produced or not. With two young starters who are struggling mightily at the start of this season to get outs, this issue is going to have a real effect on my season if they really don't get that much better from these 2 and 3 inning starts giving up 4 and 5 runs...
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Maybe making Stamina a set value like speed, range and arm would at least allow young pitchers to get shelled for 7 or 8 innings and get the experience they need to improve instead of 3 or 4 innings.
mcrmoe

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I suggest you put the hook on 12 and hope for the best :)
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Not in League VI anymore, don't want to leave them in long enough to do so much damage that bats can't come back. They're facing plenty of batters already, they just are giving up way too many hits and walks. They need stat gains tonight with what they are going through.

Previous Page | Show All |