Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Box Score Critique   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree, that's exactly what I was thinking of, making it MLB-like. Not saying its bad now, but it would be more authentic.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I would like to add LOB (Left on Base) too.

Steve
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh yeah, forgot to mention that one. I knew I was missing one!
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Like the updates with the win/loss and average. I know it is the first time its been put in, but the record with the win and loss thing seems to knock the other stats off line. Good additions though! Seems more authentic!
pleflar

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I agree, I really like seeing the pitchers' W-L/H/S/BS stats there in the box scores. Great additions!

But they do throw the other pitching stats out of line, clearly a minor issue since they're in the same order but a bit jarring.

Nonetheless, thanks for putting in the effort Steve! I just started playing in August but after several years playing HT, and starting and quitting other sims, BB is firmly established as a favorite. I'll be playing my Catfish for years to come, thank you for putting the game together and constantly making improvements!
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Would aligning the W/L/H/S number and parentheses in the box score to the right instead of the left fix the row misalignment?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Working on the alignment issue presenting.

Steve
cqk328

Unalaska Alaskans
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice job, Steve! Knew I could count on you! Now I have my part to fix: enter more W's than L's...
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
This really is a nice addition. The box scores just look...right now. Thanks for the upgrade Steve o/
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah...the LOB is coming next and the runs, hits, errors on the scoring line.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |