Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Referral System   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jason_shocker11

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
My original thread got deleted by some unknown reason so let's try this again.

Somehow this game lacks a referral system. Just a little something to invite more users, and have a bonus with the present user also.

The only idea I've got is the link, with the user ID as a tracker for the referral. But the bonus is something else.

Any more ideas?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
As this is a totally free game (as opposed to "freemium" games where buying stuff gives you some edge) I don't know what incentive you'd be able to add for referring new players.

Another route would be for Steve to put the game up on game ranking websites and we could vote for the game every day. That'd get more eyes on it if enough of us voted daily.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I'm not opposed to people promoting the site. However, the game is entirely free...so there aren't really any bonuses to be had. You can just link to the site if you'd like to recommend it.

We are listed on a few game voting sites. For example: OnlineSportManagers.com

You're welcome to vote for us, but I don't really encourage (offer incentives for) excessive voting as other sites do.

Steve
jason_shocker11

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The bonus I've only thought about so far is the stacked drafting for new players for each referral made. I know this is a little unfair because of the "once-a-week draft" thing, but since the draft is also hot and cold for some reason, I'm thinking this bonus would also do right for the referrer and the new player.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I am committed to providing all users with a feature rich game and a level playing field. I’m really opposed to bonuses for supporters/referrers or twitter followers/facebook endorsers etc.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |