Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> an esthetic suggestion   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
so i was at work today thinking...i drive a truck...i think a lot...

i recently changed the uniforms and mascot of my team...and really...unless i'm mistaken...the only way you really notice this...is if you look at the players profile (to see him wearing your gear) and the club page (to see the mascot)...

i think it would be a nice little touch if...when you are logged in to your team...the little dude in the top left of the screen wears your team colors...and maybe have a miniture version of your logo beside him...and the mascot name under or above the logo...as i said...small detail...superficial change...i just think it'd be a nice touch...

also...in the game reports...maybe at the top...where is says (for example) "Ontario 6 - El Dorado City 5"...have under the team names...have the mascot names...possbily the miniturized logo...and have the general player dude wearing your colors...and maybe flip the image for the first team so that the dudes are facing each other...it'd add a nice bit of color and make it a bit more personal to see your player facing off against the others guys instead of just "ontario - whomever"
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I get you point about the mascot and team colors not being well represented. I'll look into what I can do to increase their visibility.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |