Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Slot DL   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Meccanodonte

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm sure someone already proposed this, but has been taken in consideration this opportunity?
Especially pitching may be "short" in some cases. I'd like to pick up someone from free agents, even the heaviest contracts that no one seems enjoying, filling my roster instead of a not-ready-yet minor leaguer.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm hoping it's on the to-do list somewhere. A DL would add a whole other level of strategy to the game. Putting a slumping hitter on the 60 day DL when he has a 4 day injury for example.
Meccanodonte

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It wasn't what I was thinking, honestly :D
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Wouldn't be anything real baseball clubs don't do ;)
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
We've discussed this before...the reason you have an expanded big league roster (30 players maximum) is partly in lieu of having a disabled list.

Steve
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Plus the MLB 15 day DL means leaving a player on the 40 man roster, which would be equivalent to sending him to the minors while calling up a player from there in our logic (I have done that in the case of a few long injuries, if my majors roster was full). To actually clear a space on the 40 man, an MLB team has to put a player on the 60-day-DL, and we don't have injuries that long.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Works fine as it is

Previous Page | Show All |