Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Cup Lineup   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi all,

Was just thinking now I'm out of the cup it would be nice to use the remaining series to give some of my minor leaguers some experience, but it's a hassle having to reset my lineup, and I'm a bit worried that if I call up my minor league players even temporarily they'll start attracting major-league salaries.

Any thoughts on providing a cup lineup similar to the spring training one to allow for this?

Cheers.
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
A check box somewhere near the ST lineup saying to use it in Cup matches as well instead of the regular lineups, would do the trick.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
That would work well
But they should be paid ML salary if brought up
Just because you are out of cup contention is just the same if out of divisional race
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey Steve,

Really minor thing, but do you think it might be worth colouring the top two places in the group stage of the cup standings pink to indicate that 2 teams from each qualify for the knockouts? I'm not likely to make that mistake again myself, but it might help out other new owners - think I might have given up on the cup a little prematurely this year.

Cheers!
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...that might be possible. You want the teams that make the knock-out rounds to be highlighted?

Steve
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, just thought that might be a helpful visual aid, like in the league where you use pink to indicate promotion places.

Cheers!
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay...done.

Steve
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice one - cheers Steve!
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Im not sure where to find the cup line-up.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Cup and league lineups are the same.

Steve

Previous Page | Show All |