Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Prestige   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Mig2012

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think the formula for giving prestige to teams needs to be reviewed.

My understanding is that teams only win prestige if they win their divisions or the cup. Well, that means a team bouncing up and down between VI and V division can accumulate more prestige than a team that keeps finishing second in the Legends league. This doesn’t seem right to me.

So, I’m proposing that prestige is awarded to all teams finishing between 1st and 4th place, and that both 1st and 2nd place give more prestige than 1st place in the division below.

This would mean 4th place in division VI would award minimum prestige (1) and 1st place in that same division would award 4 points. First place in division V would award 6 points, and so on, all the way up to Legends League where first place would award maximum prestige (14).

I’m not entirely sure where the Cup prestige stands, but it would also be adjusted accordingly.

I also think most prestige should be erased over time. My suggestion is that prestige won by winning the Cup or Legends be kept forever and all prestige won in other ways gets deleted after 10 seasons.

This way, champions are never forgotten.
billy123

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Great idea!

Previous Page | Show All |