Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Last X game stats   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
While I expect the game engine doesn't care if my third baseman has had a 41290 ba in his last 25 games or is 0 for his last 30 ABstract, his numbers get run the same. I however, I expect others, would like to, at a glance, be able to see what players have done in the last 20, 50, or whatever incriminate gamemake

It would make it a lot easier to say, judge a new batting order or judge a player post training upgrades without going through the each game in tje last week.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
This is moving up on the 'to do' list. Hopefully I can get to it by the end of the season.

But the actual implementation is a bit unclear.

Should it be the last N games or last N at-bats or last N days?

Should it include all results or just league results?

How many days, games or at-bats should we track? 25? 50?

How do you handle this for pitchers?

Steve

Updated Thursday, July 10 2014 @ 10:20:05 am PDT
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice to hear you already had this on the to-do list.

For NP I'd say you need a decent sample while not being too large. Maybe 25 games? Thats about the last real life week. Maybe the same for pitchers and just make it all games, not just those played in for ease of coding. That would be about 5 starts got SP. And give enough games for to to have gotten a few outings.

Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi Steve,

Don't know if it would be feasible at all for Broken Bat, but if you happen to have a fantasy baseball team on Yahoo! at all, I think this handles tracking stats within a designated time period really well.
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I would like to have the ability to choose which option I want for each player any time whether it is
X number of games
X last at bats

Even showing opposing team with even more ideally, the breakdown of each pitcher/batter faced

And also sort stats as we do now
Spring training, cup, playoff, all official
Stats do not have to show any percentage number that is included with season stats

Asking for too much, probably, so for simplicity sakes, if we could get a minimum of one week or 25 games would be a great start

Previous Page | Show All |