Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> BB Mobile App   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I was thinking that BB should have a mobile app.It would make the game popular and accessible on anyone's phone.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure a mobile app is in the works any time soon (there are just so many other things to do). If there are functions and features that don't work on your smart phone or tablet though, please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I haven't found anything that doesnt work on mobile, but i do see some things that could be improved. I'd like to be able to see how many people have placed a claim on a player from my phone/tab (95% of my play is on them). Sorting skill columns could also work better on mobile too. They work, but have a weird long loadtime.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
When my phone has a long load time, it's usually because the battery is at 50% or lower.
dwindacatcher

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Go sort free agents on your phone by hit, bc, etc. Than you'll see what I mean, pig cola.
Holmes

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I really think there are better things to allocate limited develoment time to than a mobile app. The fact that the site is so simple, without flash or so, makes it work really well on mobile devices. The mouse hover over information, e.g. number of waiver claims, is the only serious problem I see.
MartinMadrazo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
You don't need an app because i can go on my iphone or ipad on the internet and easily use it

Previous Page | Show All |