Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Waiver Deadline Date   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Any way to add a waiver deadline date to the Free Agent Search Results page, maybe when you hover over the "Waiver" button on the right? Or, as a search parameter on the Free Agent Search page? When I'm putting in multiple claims, I set my waiver strategy based on the deadline date. I don't put claims on two similar players if they happen to have the same deadline date. But would if their deadlines where on different dates. Some way to see the dates for the free agents would make that task much easier.
Peekay

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Would love this to be added.
Tv4IE

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
uhh... have you looked at the Transfers page?
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes I have. That's after you've put claims in. Not very helpful in deciding what claims to put in.
Tv4IE

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Oh ok so you are implying a suggestion to add some sort of search engine base on wavier dates?

You could just place wavier claims on the players that you want and when done; look at the Transfer page and then decide on who will remain claimed.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I think that's likely the way we all do it now. I was just suggesting cutting out a step to streamline the process a bit.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Something like this maybe:

http://s10.postimg.org/ecs65m7eh/Waiver_Deadline_Date.png
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
So you want to be able to screen for players before a certain date? after a certain date? Or both?

Steve
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Maybe a date range? You'd input today's date in the first box, then the second box could be any date in the future. Results would only come up for players who's waiver deadline falls between those dates much like it would for salary or age.

Previous Page | Show All |