Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Couple of suggestions...   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Jalapeno5

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hi there,

Been playing the game for a couple of weeks now and really enjoying it, so thanks for all the hard work that's gone into it and making it free to play! Impressive stuff!

Just a couple of features I thought might be nice to see and wondered if there was any feasibility/consensus to include them (if they don't already and I've just not found them yet).

1) Aggregating player performance over periods of time other than a season or season to date, so if I've changed a player's position or batting order it would be easier to understand the impact over a day/week/fortnight/month etc.

2) A hall of fame would be nice to browse some of the records set by various teams and players, maybe with active and all-time bests in a few different categories. This would give owners the opportunity to achieve other goals if their season's a write-off.

3) Probably a bit more complex, but it seems at the moment that the only way to get a financially struggling club back into the black is to shrink the ballpark and release the more expensive players. Are there any plans to introduce some more financial variables (Food concessions, sponsorship/advertising deals, promotional giveaway and events programmes, player-defined ticket prices or merchandise costs etc) to add options for balancing the books?

Just some initial thoughts I had, but thanks again and keep up the good work!

Previous Page | Show All |