Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Game Logs   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
curtisp5286

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it would be very cool if we could look at a player's game log. I know this could be difficult though, due to the amount of data required.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
You mean something like: Game Log for Tony Gwynn Jr.

I'm not sure how feasible that is. You pretty much have to break the box score into 50 different records. Which is doable. But then you have to write each of those records to the DB after each game which might really load the simulations down.

Steve
curtisp5286

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah, I thought it would be a lot to put on the system. I just think it would be a good way to see how your players have been doing recently. Even if it was only updated after each series, or something like that, it would still be cool.
el_jefe_loco

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Found this post from long ago and thought I would comment rather than add a new thread.

I second this idea, again not sure how feasible it is from a data/setup perspective. Would be really great to see a recent game log - even just going back a few games - to see how the player has done over the past week. Especially helpful for pitchers to see their recent starts.

The "latest" filter on the statistics page is helpful, but not quite the same thing.

Just a suggestion...
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
It might be possible to display the latest information in a log format. Not sure...need to look into it.

Steve
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Isn't this covered somewhat under the statistics for 'Current' form etc?

Previous Page | Show All |