Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> selection memory   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ya know what i get annoyed with?

when you are trying to set your lineup and you miss the fact that you may have two players set to the same position or set to the same order in the batting order, or something that the game won't allow you to do. So it goes to the page where i get the error message telling me what i did wrong. I hit back to go back to make the change to legalize my roster, and all the changes it took me a lot of time to carefully adjust are gone.

is there a way to make it so that when we hit the back button the changes we tried to make (error included) are still there and then instead of trying to remember and put together our desired roster again, we can change the one small error that we probably didn't realize was there and therefore didn't mean to make in the first place?
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Hmmm...I can lot into it.

Steve
the gizmo

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
interesting that with Safari on my IPad the changes are saved showing where I screwed up

no such luck with IE
tc_ferdzz

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
i use Firefox...and the interesting thing is...in my free agent search...my search settings are saved...and this is after i have logged out and come back in the next day...

but when i set my lineup...and i did something wrong...i would hit back from the error message screen and everyone was assigned where they were before i tried to edit my lineup

Previous Page | Show All |