Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Statistics for ceartin positions?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
DANGLESNIPECEL9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Could we have the ability to see the statistics of for example an infielder you have at 2B has 11 errors on the season but has played some games at 3B and has better fielding statistics.
Thanks
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Okay, I am trying to figure out the best way to display the expanded fielding statistics -- what's important and what's too much data.

Steve
Tv4IE

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I think having opportunities by position and errors by position would be great.
Having errors shown in more detail; that could of been a ground out , pop out, fly out , foul out, could be to much, but a good thing to know to see if the player could be good at the given position.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
If errors and games played at position enough? Or do we need fielding attempts and fielding percentage?

Steve
Tv4IE

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, fielding attempts would be more helpful than having only fielding percentage as it can be deciving like a player particpate in 108 games defensively and had a 1.000 FP but only had 7 attempts.
The putouts and assists isn't quite necessary, then again assists does factor heavily in the C position in the stealing attempt percentage but knowing the exact number of stealing attempts doesn't seem necessary to know, the CS percentage seems fine.
DANGLESNIPECEL9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'd be ok with games played at that position with errors and fielding %

Previous Page | Show All |