Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> [No Title]   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
PowerBoy10

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm just wondering if that you could put in between what SI's land with no potential,above average potential,good potential,and very good potential.
Also it would be nice how many skill dots would be placed on hitting,BC,plate discipline,power,speed,fielding,range and arm (for pitchers,it would be velocity,CoS,movement,control,stamina,arm,fielding,and range)they would have when they have reached their potential.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
I'm just wondering if that you could put in between what SI's land with no potential,above average potential,good potential,and very good potential.

SI and potential are similar, but don't map directly, so it impossible to say exactly.

Also it would be nice how many skill dots would be placed on hitting,BC,plate discipline,power,speed,fielding,range and arm (for pitchers,it would be velocity,CoS,movement,control,stamina,arm,fielding,and range)they would have when they have reached their potential.

Not sure I quite understand this request. You're asking for a numerical approximation of various skill potentials?

Thanks,

Steve
PowerBoy10

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Yeah i'm asking for a approximation of those skills once they've reached their potential

Previous Page | Show All |