Suggestions

Forum >> Suggestions >> Hovering Attributes   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
LCabral23

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
When I'm on the "Minors" page for my team and hover over a players name their attributes show up for me to see in a nice little box... Based on what I know about code, this is something written into the page and not some weird fluke my browser is doing...

So... I'm wondering if it would be possible to implement this on some of the other pages as well. Mainly, lineup and pitching?
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
III.2

Broken Bat Baseball
It would be cool if we can hover over something on the game summary if anyone has trouble knowing what certain things mean on defense.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, the lineup page does have some pop-ups. But the full skills set might be nice for the lineup and pitching pages.

The one issue we're running into is that people with tablets and smart phones have a tough time seeing these tooltip pop-ups because there isn't really hovering with touch devices.

I'm looking at this site for a possible solution: tooltipster

Steve

Updated Sunday, July 6 2014 @ 10:18:47 am PDT
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Since the season has ended the transaction page lists all the players that we have put wavior claims on.. Which I love by the way....

Would it be possible in the future to have a hover feature over the players name that tells us how many teams have claimed the person. Currently, I believe, it is only on the player page at the bottom above the claim button.

It would allow a quick reference in one spot instead of opening each players page up individually.

Edit :) Or maybe an extra column with the claimed link that you hover over to show how many others have clamed the player.

Updated Friday, August 1 2014 @ 7:18:03 pm PDT

Previous Page | Show All |