League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> League: VI.1   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Dunwich is now on a 20 game winning streak... two questions arise out of this for me.

1) What is the longest win streak in Broken Bat?
2) Has Any team ever won every game it played against the other division (see 60 game win streak)?

Dunwich's last loss came in its last game it played against a West division team before interdivision play started.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The Raleigh pitching staff held the West All-Stars to one run, while the East All-Stars lineup put up 6 runs. Although Dunwich's pitcher started the game for the East, the last 7 and a third were pitched by Braves.

Really liking my chances going into the second half of the season.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Congrats to Dunwich with 38 games left they now have a 10 game lead in the East. No way for me to catch them considering how I can't even beat the bottom feeders at this point.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So I was a bit hasty conceding... that said, 3 games left and 2 games back, a series against Dunwich will decide the West. I have to sweep to win the title. Sadly it will be Tanaka, Abbott, and Olsen deciding the championship for me. Only Abbott qualifies as a guy I want going for all the marbles, as Olsen doesn't even have a winning record and Tanaka has been my best starting choke artist.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Two series into the season and my team is massively under-performing. They have looked absolutely pathetic out there this season.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Another 10+ run win followed by multiple losses to lose a series. I'm really getting tired of this bull. My #5 is not that much better than those other #5s and my #1 and 2 are every bit as good as the opposing ones, in fact by skills, they are better. Smh.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
It's sad that I'm the only one posting from this league. Two teams from the East are on pace to win over 115 games, and I just took over the division lead for the first time all season after sweeping Niagara Falls.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The magic number for Raleigh is now at one, one win or one Niagara Falls loss will clinch the division for the Braves. This has been a hard fought season, and it was an honor to share the division with the aptly named Kings. Both teams will finish with over 110 wins and over +500 in run differential. The West winner would have finished 5th in the East...
knoxvol

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Kicking the dust off of this forum in case any VI.1 folks are active around here. Liking the possibility of an I-26 rivalry with North Charleston which was briefly the home of the Leopards back in 2036.

texg8r

Pembroke Pines Gators
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey there, fellow basement dwellers. Anyone from VI.1 active on the boards? Let's get this forum up and running again.

I'm looking forward to Pembroke's 2048 season. I think we can push to win the East Division, but I know Milwaukee and Mishawaka (aka the Brave Brothers) are gonna have something to say about that.

Good luck to all this season.

Previous Page | Show All |