League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> VI.16   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The Deadwood Pioneers are pleased to announce that Emiliano Salcido has gotten the call up to the big club and will be making his major league debut against Bristol on July 2nd BBT (Broken Bat Time).

The Pioneers are hopeful that Salcido will continue to develop at the pace he has during his previous few seasons in the minors.

Veteran hurler Christian Ontivaros has been designated for assignment to make room on the 25 man roster. Ontivaros is a well respected journeyman who was unable to continue his late-career reconnaissance from last season.

crackit

Anchorage Lawless
V.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Good luck Nsparks89, vernal and ombi in the West.

Hello to bhass, dan6176, wise and garnet in the East.

My first time in Division VI but am looking forward to a good season, at least I can't drop any further :-)
Garnet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Same to you Crackit!
We have met before... a few seasons ago but I had a different team (El Monte Eagles in the East).
I took this team as a real challenge...no money -really none...disastrous pitching and next to no minors ... this will be my first full season with them.
Hoping to hold my own and grow the team.
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
V.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I thought El Monte rang a bell, I can see two seasons where we crossed swords. You caught us on the way down, a 1st and 2nd for the Eagles and a 4th and 5th for the As.

So our teams ended-up in the same place by different routes. Financially we're sound and actually I thought we've looked competitive but the results clearly don't bear that out.
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
V.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Congratulations dunkboy. I thought we would sneak a win for a moment there, but after the thrashing the east gave the west it would have been a bit bit of a travesty if we had.

Good luck for next season everybody
Garnet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Good luck to everyone this season. Hoping to make it a competitive race in the East this year.!
Garnet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Well that could have started better.... 9-1 loss.. hope that isn't an omen of things to come!
crackit

Anchorage Lawless
V.8

Broken Bat Baseball
Three years in V.8 then we're back again. Hello everybody and good luck for the new season.
KrusherKev

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Really exciting tie for first place in the East division with 40 games to go, between two user controlled teams...good luck to both Urbandale & Pensacola on the balance of the season
ETrent

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hey gang.. welcome back to another season of fun in the VI.16!

Previous Page | Show All |