League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> VI. 31   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Crazy9

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I just wanted to say good luck to all of you entering October and September.
Jobywan

Makakilo Eruption
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
First post in here since 2017! Hey gang, let's get this one going!

In the West, it looks like Fargo is clearly the team to beat this season. After that, looks like a pretty even field.

In the East, Fort Pierce and South Brunswick look pretty comparable, and then the level of play really drops off after that.

Baring any big injuries or roster shakeups, I'll call a Fargo vs. Fort Pierce final, with Fargo winning the pennant
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Well, heading towards the mid-season, it seems like you've gotten some good predictions in so far. Caribou has replaced Fort Pierce, but otherwise, things look pretty accurate.
Jobywan

Makakilo Eruption
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, Fort Pierce has done a shocking nose-dive (team move I didn't forsee), and Caribou did a major roster overhall this season and it's working out well for him. Caribou and South Brunswick will fight neck and neck for the rest of the season I'm sure.

Fargo is already up 10 games in the West, and should coast through the rest of the season
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Much more open this season, little old League VI.31 is, eh? I'm having a hard time singling out a frontrunner.
JV-Tosshin

Biloxi Thresher Sharks
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
I am jealously looking at several of Sitka's pitchers. Some of these guys deserve so much better hitting than what they get.
Kittens-B-Us

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Hello VI.31

It doesn't look like too many posts here. I just joined Broken Bat and took a city near mine. Made some changes today but looks like I am going to have to address this team through the draft and free agency. Mostly I think the draft.

I played softball but never baseball so I am curious on how different the strategy will be. It is going to be a learning curve.

looks like I will be reading a lot in the forums. =)

Previous Page | Show All |