League Forum

Forum >> Leagues >> III.1   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
zimanable

North Bergen Polar Bears
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball

Maybe the worst offense in the division on paper, but 3rd best RS in the division (4th best in the league)! Hard to call that bad...

Looking at it right now I think you are right. It's more a different type of offense. Relying on small ball, bunts, succesful steals instead of xBH. I mean I still would've preferred more pop but it still somehow worked.
Also I find it interesting that NB is the only team with more than 75% success in stealing.

On other note, Haverhill's team RISP got way better towards the end! So I guess something you did worked well. :)
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I think it was just a larger sample size. RNG can be cruel. Our RS actually went up a lot at the end of the year, but still really pathetic overall considering the rest of our stats.

Updated Tuesday, March 26 2024 @ 12:59:02 pm PDT
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Grats to North Bergen on the sweep. With the exception of game one, we looked lost and at our worst. Pathetic showing.

Good luck at the next level!
zimanable

North Bergen Polar Bears
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks! Let's hope for an opportunity to have a rematch in the finals next season! :D
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
LOL! I'd rather not face you again, I'll be honest. Ouch.
zimanable

North Bergen Polar Bears
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
That's too dramatic! :D
The regular season series was close.
lostraven

Corvallis Ravens
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
You have an amazing combo of pitching and defense right now. We may have been close in interleague, but I still stand by my thoughts that your team is better and more dangerous.

Now time to rest for a few.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Out of the 5 LL-III teams in the top 25 rated teams, 4 of them are in III.1! And only one of those teams is leaving. Seems like this is a pretty heavy branch right now...
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
2 injured in the first game... Not a great start.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
In the East right now, the team in first place has the lowest DIFF, and the team in last has the highest DIFF :)

LOL, I think that is the first time I've seen that happen. Granted only one series in - which is the only reason its possible.

Previous Page | Show All |