Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Height and Weight   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
jamanys

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
did they have a real impact on the game. i mean when you are a tall pitcher, you have an advantage against hitters no ? and for some heavy player did they have a disavantage when they steal bases ?. if you have exemple of some freak who have some nice numbers it could be funny.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Nate Bates

6'8 255 lbs ... never got enough time to for his fielding to live up to the "Dancing Hippo" name
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I don't think they have any impact in this game. I believe they are just flavor.
jamanys

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/214184

he is my monster, I know he can be a good pitcher if he decide to pitch well, but he give to much BB...
jamanys

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
ok rock, it could be nice if the taller players are more prone to injury and less good at steal but more powerful or their throws more nasty (especially breaking-ball and fastball). and for the less speed and fielding but also more powerful. and of course vice versa for the smaller or thinner players. (like nba tk my player in to creation mode). I don't know if my suggestion is good.
g10rsh

Champaign Suzumebachi
VI.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Tom K ary

6 Foot 6, 245 lbs, and one of my most promising prospects. over 427 minor league innings

Whip: 1.199
FIP: 3.40
ERA: 2.97
HR/9IP: .74
K/BB: 3.1
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
My biggest guy is Nicolás Calderón at 6'6", 250 lbs. I expect him to become our ACE.

Our current/outgoing ACE is Jaime Carrasco, who is 6'1", 200 lbs.
amalric7

New York Lancers
V.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm raising the stakes today, with 6'8", 262 lbs behemoth Joaquin "Big Man" Ocampo.

May not stick but he does have a lack of gopherballs in his armory. Went with "Big Man" for the moniker because I'm 6'4" myself, and when you're on a night out in Scotland (pre-COVID) there's every chance a selection of random strangers will call you "Big Man" if you're tall. I'm not sure we have a penchant for stating the obvious or if its just a, "Whoa! Big man!" thing.

Previous Page | Show All |