Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> 2047 Draft   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
rlawrence

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
In these late rounds when everything is garbage, do you pick a player anyway and drop them or just leave it be and click 'draft' again next week?
Geech

San Luis Obispo Turtles
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I just leave it and click next week. I don't think there's any good reason to "catch and release" although I think some owners do.
TPS

Dallas Dragons
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
I draft someone if I have a spot, but that is just to empty out the draft pool. There isn't really a negative to drafting a player if you have a spot open anyways.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Its better to leave them.

- They might get better if left, but a C&R stops developing. That is why there are so many undeveloped players in FA.

- Drafting the player just removes him from the pool for everyone else who hasn't drafted yet. So it gives your opponents an advantage.

- I've seen a lot of "bad" players "weeded" out that end up signed on high LL teams. This is how the rich get richer. I can't complain since I've made out like a bandit. But you guys weeding out players is just making teams like mine stronger.

There is no benefit to drafting them, but there are several reasons not to.

Updated Friday, October 23 2020 @ 7:28:29 pm PDT
Kinthin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
went 3b for 8th round as it was one of the higher concentrations of potential higher level players remaining.. Ended up getting a decent guy I feel like. at least could be a decent swing 3B/C down the line. What do y’all think of him..

http://brokenbat.org/player/252451
texg8r

Pembroke Pines Gators
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
That's pretty great for an 8th rounder. I would he really happy with that choice.
Kinthin

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
yea, Tex I agree.. very happy with him
wuggla

Colorado Springs Vultures
VI.28

Broken Bat Baseball
Picking weeds this round giggles, I do catch and release, more pickings created next season.
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm not sure that is how it works.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball

went 3b for 8th round as it was one of the higher concentrations of potential higher level players remaining.. Ended up getting a decent guy I feel like. at least could be a decent swing 3B/C down the line. What do y’all think of him..

My fave movie, of course I remember Wayne Groh ... he looks a bit smaller from here

Next hint
"On the land line" Trejo

Updated Friday, November 6 2020 @ 4:07:33 am PST

Previous Page | Show All |