Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> What is going on   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
hurstdm

Murfreesboro Moo Cows
VI.5

Broken Bat Baseball
If anyone thinks this owner is abusing the system in some way, perhaps you should message the admin.
Detroit24

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
I'm in this guys league and he only has one win and every game anyone plays him is like an instant 20-0 win for his opponent
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Records are made to be broken.

(Haven't seen a run at this one in awhile)

Some of his high pot guys might mess up the chances of breaking these ... -1713 RD, 4-156 .. 105 wins = 3rd place

Benchwarmer

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
He would be far better off dumping most of his majors roster, demoting the rest, and picking up some veterans in waivers or free agency. Most of the guys available are going to be at least as good as or most likely better than what he has now. There's maybe a couple guys on his majors roster that could develop in the minors, but most of them are junk, particularly that pitching staff. It's putrid, both in current day and future potential. He's going to end up broke if he keeps going like that.

Edit: His minors system is filled with quite a bit of chaff, too. About half of it doesn't look worth keeping.

Updated Monday, July 27 2020 @ 6:16:44 pm PDT
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
And Brandon Beavers. He owns a bunch of teams and is just screwing around with the game. He isn't actually trying to win games or build a competitive team.
timothy

West Fargo Turtles
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
There was a comment in the other thread that was a bit dismissive about it just being League VI where there are lots of bot teams anyway. I don't know, I inherited a League VI team and I've enjoyed the attempt to make my team better. If Taylor was in my league, it would make those games meaningless (and thus boring) and make a mockery of my players' statistics. (It would also, as Rock said, quite possibly drive my players' salaries up.)
Chicken Fillet

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
As Rock says, I also saw that he probably owns the Brandon Beavers too (one of my guys ended up on his team, I like to track where they go!).

I mean, the part that sucks is how he'll pick up guys like Quinn Samples, who had 22 claims, and drop him back again on the same day. I can't see what that accomplishes besides being frustrating for other owners.
envican

Hartford Bears
VI.21

Broken Bat Baseball
I went ahead and reported it to the admin
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
IV.5

Broken Bat Baseball
Ooops, missed the link Zelda ... http://brokenbat.org/league/23/2022

I think South Brunswick 2022 is currently the worst.
Frankebasta

Kodiak Mules
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
it's not only purposeless
and an annoying "noise" in the waivers

it's also damaging the integrity of the game by favoring those team playing in the same Cup group

Previous Page | Show All |