Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Send him down?   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Rock777

Haverhill Halflings
III.1

Broken Bat Baseball
All of my players seem to stunt (thus the team name). I am wondering if I should send Mundy down to AAA for the rest of the season. I only promoted him when he got the nod, yet I suspect the AI may have given me the nod too early...
Jwrose

Parma Dodgers
V.10

Broken Bat Baseball
I’d leave him in the bigs. He’s not going to gain any more in the minors than he would in the bigs
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
I picked up a 26 year old guy who never played at AAA. He gets the arrow for reassignment for Majors, but I am most concerned about optimizing his development. I don't need him in the lineup yet, but would want to cut a overpriced vet. I have no other position player ready for Maj at all, but need the 13 position player min at Maj level. What ya think? AAA or Majors?

here is the new Hawk.

Updated Wednesday, January 23 2019 @ 9:54:04 am PST
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Definitely AAA at least all of this season if you want to minimise the chance of him stunting.
Hayseed

Hood River Hawks
V.2

Broken Bat Baseball
thx JJNZ
Then that poses another question. Here is a guy that I will probably cut then, but I am in denial. I love his scouting report as a DH, likely a 19-19-19-10 hitter. At first I imagined .400 OBP minimum, but now doubt it with these minor lg stats. How much do I disregard the scouting report?

And then there is his name -- my favorite, especially with 4 range.

Updated Wednesday, January 23 2019 @ 12:04:31 pm PST
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Well if you take away the 20% of his AB's which are against LHP his numbers are probably much closer to what you're envisioning. I'd run him out as a number 2 guy hoping that he gets something like a 300/380/380 line, anything over a 750 OPS is worthwhile in my books.

Previous Page | Show All |