Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Draft Round 8#   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
Philliesworld

Blacksburg Bulldogs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Just about half tempted to keep this guy and see what becomes of him. His fielding attributes are as miniscule as I have ever seen.
Seca

Waterloo Dinosaurs
Legends

Broken Bat Baseball
I guess it wouldn't hurt to leave in the minors for a bit to see how he does. Even if his fielding attributes we 0, I'm not sure a 10 pot pays off that often.

My guy:
"Very good hitting. Above average power. Outstanding in the field. Above average potential."

That's ~46 SI just off the 3 scouted skills. I really thought I might high roll potential. Was surprised when he was 10 pot.

Draft related note: I was pleased to get Storey in the 6th round. Soured on him quickly this morning when his range dropped. :(
ephenssta

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/190513

Nice pot 14 pick who could become a decent shortstop in the future. Only thing he's missing is a positive hitting comment, but he's got something for slugging so that's nice
wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
http://brokenbat.org/player/190513

Wow. That is a hell of a Round 8 pick. I'd be ecstatic to have drafted him at this stage of the draft. I got this jamoke, and he was the best of the bunch.
Brewnoe

Fall River Naughty Dawgs
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Only way to make Doug York better ... have a Doug Sargent to platoon him with </em winks nose>

My guy needed one more pot and either 2 more or 7 less arm
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Pretty stoked with a future SS prospect, will always be a light hitter but his defense should negate some of that.
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Nice pick.
Too bad Ordonez is so injury prone though.
JJNZ

Yakima Monster
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Lol - getting bean-balled by CS pitchers doesn't necessarily make him (or the whole Missoula team) injury prone............ you bully!

Previous Page | Show All |