Redding Raiders
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball

Updated Monday, November 5 2018 @ 2:32:58 pm PST
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Love this DOPE stuff! Hopefully we'll make the list soon. It's funny but i find myself trying to go longer in the Cup or trying to finish in 2nd instead of 4th just to improve my DOPE. Great work Mike!
garfscores

Battle Creek Sting
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Apparently, I'm in the top four. Man I love this ranking!
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The suspense builds...lol

I really hope things are working out ok for you Mike.
Best wishes.
Ced

Denver Broncos
IV.4

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you for mentioning Denvy's Cup chases. We actually relegated (by one game I believe) the year that we made it to the Cup Final because we prioritized the Cup games. No regrets.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
The conclusion of DOP3 is finally upon us. My wife was in a catastrophic car accident while in KC in October. I am happy to say she is doing relatively well and we are now finally both back home living mostly normal lives. Yesterday was the first time I returned back to work, which is where my write up and info was. Thanks to all who sent me messages of concern and encouragement.

Here we go. The Final Four of DOP3!!! (Remember this is for the 2028-2037 seasons and that the write-ups were done before the 2038 season started.)

#4--Battle Creek (86). Finished 8 consecutive seasons in the top 10. Advanced in the Cup every year. Won Legends in 2034.

#3--Waterloo (86). My vote for most boring team in all of Broken Bat. Seriously. Legends all ten years, including back to back championships in 2029 and 2030 (okay, so that isn't exactly boring, but you know that comment was tongue in cheek anyway). Finished the year end rankings in the top 5 every single flipping year. Blah blah blah. Same old, same old. Doesn't typically give a hoot about the Cup, which is why they aren't contending for the top spot.

#2--Santa Monica (89). The Carp, on the other hand, don't do the same thing every year. They've advanced 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 (as well as repeats for 2 and 3) in the Cup. They are the 6th best in both league and Cup DOPE points, shooting them all the way to DOP3 runner-up.

#1--College Station (100). Did you see that? The next best is 89. There isn't the need to say anything else, but I will any way. The DOPE differential from #1 to #2 is the same as #75 to #140. That's how much the Station pulled away from everyone else. Lest anyone thinks it's going to get easier the next two seasons, take a look at 2028 and 2029, the seasons that will drop off for the next DOPE installment. They were in III at the time, which means they'll almost definitely add to their DOPE score. They have won their Legends division four of six seasons and won the Title twice. They also have a Cup victory to their name.

Congrats to Freddy on his DOPE defense. Can anyone throw Kong off the Empire?

Good luck everyone. We'll be back in 2040.

wickersty

Deadwood Perambulators
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
Mike, it’s good to hear she’s doing well. At the end of the day, with something that serious, it sounds like all are lucky and well and healing. Three cheers to that! Happy Holidays to you and your fam.

Jeff
FreddyTheEye

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Woohoo! Takes the sting out of our recent demotion!

Thanks for doing this Mike.
amalric7

New York Lancers
IV.2

Broken Bat Baseball
Thanks for doing this Mike, much appreciated, and best wishes of the season to you and your wife.
shikago

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Sorry to hear that Mike, but glad things are improving.

Previous Page | Show All |