Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Promotions and Relegations   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
KokomoMantis

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
New to this game, so how do promotions and relegations work? I really don't want to promote to another league since I am new, but my team is doing amazingly better than I thought it would do. If I win my side of the league, do I promote to the next league? How does that work?
mjreichard

New Orleans Knights
III.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Yes, top team in each division moves up, bottom 2 move down.
KokomoMantis

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So...how is it possible to play in the same league with friends that we signed up for this game with? I have a good friend playing in the same league I am in and would really like to play in that same league as him for a while.
KokomoMantis

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
So I am in VI:27, so does that mean the winners of each division in this league move up to VI:26 each season? If that is the case, that would be good so that possibly friends could play in the same league again.
Pig_Cola

Glendale Marshals
II.1

Broken Bat Baseball
The winners of both divisions will move up to V.14, not VI.26.
Haselrig

Novi Doubledays
IV.8

Broken Bat Baseball
So...how is it possible to play in the same league with friends that we signed up for this game with?

Both of you fight your way up to Legends :)
KokomoMantis

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Where can I find a linear chart or something to show which leagues are in a direct path of the division I am in now? V.14 makes no sense to move up to when I am in VI.26. I play a similar football game as this and if you are in a certain league (I am in Thunder league there), then you stay in Thunder until you get to the Elite league there.

And yes...I understand the goal is to fight our way to the Elite league, but it sure would be a lot more fun to play in the same league as a buddy each season. That is one reason I like that football game since we know if we move up a league, we know the exact path in that Thunder league we go to.
MukilteoMike

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
There isn't a chart, but it's simple to determine where promoted teams go. Look near the bottom of your league page and click on the up arrow icon. It's that easy.

I'll try to explain the league numbers. There are 6 levels. Legends equals 1 and then it obviously goes II, III, IV, V and VI. Each level you go down has twice the number of leagues. When you promote, you go up the level ladder, which means the first (Roman) numeral gets smaller. If you are relegated, you go down the ladder, so your first number gets bigger. Legends(I) is the top, VI the bottom.

You're in level VI, which has a total of 32 leagues. If you want to know where a league promotes to without clicking on the up arrow icon, it's very simple. Take one off the league level/class. In your case, it's VI, so it becomes V. Then take the league number, divide by 2, and round up. You're in 27. Divide by 2 and you get 13.5. Round up and it makes 14. Put the two together and you can see you would promote to V.14.

Updated Sunday, April 8 2018 @ 4:13:54 am PDT
KokomoMantis

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you MukilteoMike. That makes a lot of sense on how we promote. Thank you for your clarification.
Cactusguy21

Presque Isle Vikings
III.4

Broken Bat Baseball
I also want to just point out that because you are in level VI, nobody relegates, so only one team will leave each division every year, the other five are the same.

Previous Page | Show All |