Discussion Forum

Forum >> Discussions >> Possible Relocation Locations   Bookmark This Forum Thread

Post ID Date & Time Game Date Function
TieCobb

Bennington Battling Bombers
V.15

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank you Steve is it possible to add Canadian cities, if so i would like you to add London,Ontario,Canada population 388,000 so i can relocate in off season.
newtman

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball

Updated Thursday, June 28 2018 @ 6:06:44 am PDT
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Thank You for the Geographical update Bridger...

That information will save 100 miles of digging :)...

I guess we can dig via Kansas City and Wichita instead of Springfield and Tulsa...

Bonus.. We get to tunnel under El Dorado Kansas to boot...
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
"That information will save 100 miles of digging ...
I guess we can dig via Kansas City and Wichita instead of Springfield and Tulsa...
Bonus.. We get to tunnel under El Dorado Kansas to boot..."

Well, here we go into another season. I forgot to chat with Steve about the possible relocation from IA to North El Dorado Texas....

So once again, we will Ride, Boldly Ride to Iowa... as we search for the Valley of the Shadow of Just North of El Dorado.

Updated Sunday, August 5 2018 @ 11:21:38 am PDT
Deuce

New London Rippers
V.3

Broken Bat Baseball
@TieCobb I took New London because we don't have Canadian cities.
admin

Administrator
Broken Bat Baseball
Do you have a link to North El Dorado, Texas? I see Eldorado, Texas??

Steve
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Only that I was Born in El Paso, Raised in Eastvale Tx & currently living in Amarillo Tx.

Eastvale as a town no longer exits :(.. Absorbed by "The Colony".... Many Many BAD Feelings toward that town.

But I just love the Sound of North El Dorado over just plain El Dorado :) Bwa hahahaha...

Texas over Iowa just makes me feel at home.
cbstatic

North El Dorado Pay Dirt
VI.20

Broken Bat Baseball
Of course, I have no idea if there is a Minor League Team playing down in El Dorado Texas.

I have not search the 760 plus teams to see if anyone has a minor league affiliation playing there.

MVP2005GM

Inactive

Broken Bat Baseball
Any chance Canadian cities / large towns are now available for relocating a BB franchise to? Would be great if available !!! If so, is there a list available or a suggested minimum population requirement?
Jerbeetwo

Tyler Goldendoodles
IV.3

Broken Bat Baseball
Anyone who lives in Texas knows that East Texas, North Texas, West Texas, South Texas, and Central Texas is a thing.
Since my first city of choice was taken (Tyler, TX) I settled on Longview, TX to name my BB location. I sure would like to be able to use East Texas as a franchise location. Any chance of that being a choice even though it isn’t a city?

Previous Page | Show All |